Friday 24 March 2017

Focus Group Part 1

Interview/ Focus Groups

For my audience research, I decided to make a focus group like an interview so it can be more personal and informative to allow me to understand what audiences would appreciate in my film trailer on the Gangster genre.

For the formation of the questions, I took some of my inspiration such as The Godfather, Live by night, and Once Upon a Time in America showing their trailers to my focus group. This informed me on what the audience would appreciate more of while watching a Gangster trailer and what to imitate from them. In addition, the focus group talked about their thoughts on the actual genre as a whole and what they know or have heard about it.

My decision to split of the focus groups and interview them individually was due to getting their own specific thoughts on the genre so that they are not influenced by the other people showing the raw and creative side to each person thinking, which I found useful as it adds to my target audiences demographic and psychographics.

I1

No comments:

Post a Comment